here are some tips for the new Event Queue based on our experience earlier.
Kill everything and especially in higher waves, dont get onehitted :). If there are no meele enemies, always aim+crouch. Go out of AoEs!! (normaly red circles, cones or something) For higher waves or when you’re in trouble use Security Escort (Tactical) and Nukara Reinforcements – Elite Reprogrammed Drones to support you. And the most important, help each other 🙂
- Lightning Stage: hide under the bridge (laser area behind the round number^^), it wont hit and kill you there normaly. Only if one impact was placed directly infront of it, it could hit you inside.
- Hazard Stage: dont hide under the bridge, the fire will hit you there. Don’t stay in the Water, stay at the corners there (no Hazard there) or behind the bridges outside of the marked AoE Fields
- Combined Stage at higher levels: try to survive with moving 🙂
- You will recive a stacking heal debuff at higher waves. At wave ~108 the healdebuff reaches 100%. Personal Regeneration and all hull heals don’t work anymore. Shieldheals and Temp HP are not affected.
- Weapon: Phaser Full Auto Rifle (DSC) (Lobi Store) or Boolean Cannon or Advanced Herald Antiproton Beam Projector or Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus and Nakuhl or Iconian for the Setbonus
- Shield: Nakuhl Shield (Episode Reward) or Iconian Shield (Iconian Reputation)
- Armor: Burnhams EV Suit (DSC Reputation) or Advanced Fleet Armor (Fleet Starbase) or Iconian Armor (Iconian Reputation if you’re using the rest from Iconian Set)
- Large Kit Overbooster (Kits and Modules RnD lvl 10, eat them like Tic Tac^^),
- Large Hypo (to heal yourself, useless after wave 108 because of healdebuff)
- Frequency Modulator (Replicator, you could get Borg in there so its some kind of must have),
- Nukara Reinforcements – Elite Reprogrammed Drones (Nukara Reputation, could be used out of Inventory),
- Shard of Possibilities (Featured Episode replay event),
- Temporal Flux Generator (Ohh SHIT button ^^, Episode: “Time in a Bottle”),
- Paradox Corrector (Delta Recruit Event)
- Prestart Devices:
- Gambling Device
- Fleet Ground Elite Boost (+10 all Ground Skills, Fleet Starbase)
- Nog’s Nog (+10% all Damage, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent))
- Bajoran Mojito (+10 Kitperformance, Summerevent)
- Rum.Buttered.Hot (+10% Hitpoints, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent))
- Glazed Targ (+10% Shield Cap, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent)
This is a List of useful Kitmodules for that Challenge, might miss some that are usefull too, feel free to mention them below this post 🙂
- Phasic Shroud (Infinity Lockbox, awesome to survive)
- Agony Field Generator (Infinity Lockbox, awesome aoe damage)
- Echo Papa Drone (lockbox, useful drone for 60 seconds)
- Crystal Prism (event reward, great stationary turrets, stronger when grouped)
- Ambush Turret (Infinity Lockbox, awesome stationary aoe turrets)
- Return Fire (Command Specialization)
- Gravitational Junction (lockbox, for crowd control)
- Crystalline Spike (Crystalline Event or Phoenix Prize Box, useful for everyone)
- Take Cover (Command Specialization, one or two per Team)
- Paradox Bomb (Temporal Specialization)
- Hammer and Anvil (Command Specialization)
- Feign Desintegration (Intel Specialization)
- Ambush (great buff for 1 attack)
- Motivation (two per team)
- Rally Cry (every tactical in the team)
- Trajectory Bending (if you have room for it)
- Graviton Spike (Summer Event, if you have room for it)
- Seismic Agitation Field (Summer Event Store)
- Cold Fusion Flash (Lockbox)
- Endothermic Induction Field (Winter Event Store)
- Nanite Health Monitor (R&D, Heal)
- Maybe some of the Heals not sure and some of the Universal Modules 🙂
- Bio-Harmonic Emitter (teamwide temp hp buff, pretty strong)
- Chroniton Mines
- Explosive Drone
- Quantum or Neutronic Mortar or Photon Grenade Launcher(with Explosive Expert Doff to get a chance for 2 additional Mortar)
- Seeker Drone
- Medical Generator (best with doff to have a chance to get a Shield Generator too)
- Flamethrower Turret
We used Temporal as Primary and Commando as Secondary. Other Combinations with Commando should work too 🙂
We hope that these informations could help you a bit on beating the arena 🙂
Example Team, used for our Wave 1337 Run:
2x Eng: Phaser Full Auto Rifle (dsc), Ico weapon, Ico Armor, Nakuhl shield, Modules: [Bio-Harmonic Emitter, Phasic Shroud, Echo Papa, Crystal Prisms, Agony Generator]
=> Full Engineer Build
3x Tac: Phaser Full Auto Rifle (dsc), Ico weapon, Ico Armor, Nakuhl shield, Modules: [Phasic Shroud, Echo Papa, Agony Generator, Crystal Prisms and/or Return Fire(should be at least 2x the team) and/or Ambush]
=> Full Tactical Build
A list of Rewards is available here.
It seems that you could get more Dilithium than mentioned in that list.
For beating wave 30 you’ll get the emote: Dance (Victory of Sompek!)
Beating several waves will reward you with a Accolade/Title, last one for beating wave 100
For the daily token, you need to beat wave 4
For general Ground Builds check our post here.
Nice tips, but i have some questions:
– no boolean weap? why?
– i think the holo doctor should be usefull when using an hypo
– i see no ambush between tact abl, i think too it’s useless in that mission
– what about using every1 full omega set? the omega set is 1 of the tankier in game, also 3 pieces boosts crth/critd/dodge chance (and ofc dont forget the enhanced integrate remodulator for borg)
– feign disintegration, the intel module could help to survive
– i didnt think of Crystalline Spike, but i think is 1 of the best for that mission
– i think the best team setting should be: 3 tact full dmg and 2 sci tank (we tryed with 4 tact 1 sci and it was fast in the first 100 levels, then it became hard)
– about specializzations, commando secondary (ofc) and maybe command? i think it’s usefull a combination of command spec/Superior Acute Senses/Pack Leader and Boolean weapon. We did it yesterday and alomst every target were in expose
Omega Set could be strong too but i think Nakuhl Shield is waaay better or Ico set with the additional HP to not get oneshooted 🙂
We used 4 Tac + 1 Sci and stoped after wave 151 aka let us killed in Wave 152. I guess we would’ve been able to continue till we all fall asleep there 😉
I used the Omega Set yesterday and really liked the remodulator. No need to use / switch devices.
yeah ahah. I used the Na’kuhl shield twice yesterday, his shard is good yeah, but the shield on his own is not so good tbh. Even in gpvp we tested it and we decided for the omega, far stronger. Anyway this evening we’ll try to make an “omega set team” and let’s see how it goes. Because if i recall the 3 pieces bonus (crth/critd/dodge) is for the whole team.
it is. but its only 2.5% crth/crtd per person, so 12.5% max 🙂
And especially in higher waves, nakuhl shield saved my ass several times 🙂
i know, but it’s a gambling device, and dont underestimate the 15.1 dodge points; which mean 75.5
– i maybe forgot the Paradox Corrector, this 1 really saved our asses several times
Yea forgot about the Paradox Corrector, added to the list 🙂
And yes, the Dodge is great from Omega Set, especially that you get a lot of Dodge already from the Shield itself and than the Bonus from 3 piece + from crouching.. 🙂
yep, a full team with that tank almost everything in gpvp (also the shield gives more expose chance); we just have to test it out
I am a Engineer we got to Round 96 today. No bugs detected and no delays. I used Biotech Antiproton Turret, Drones (Support and Seeker) and the Neutronic Mortar. I do have the Doffs that crits 2 more of the Turret, Mortor, and Support Drones. I did not use mines because I need more survival and used Commands Battle Strategy.
The queue went smooth.
But Yesterday the second time I did it on my Engineer I did used mines too and that run went smooth. We had 2 Engineers and got to 61. I don’t believe Engineers are the issues.
Yea seems to be the chroniton mines not the fabrications itself 🙂
But we will see what it is, maybe surviving chroniton mines if they dont go boom or so..
Just a word of advice for all the non-high-DPS players out there
watch out for Tholian Spawn
especially for the *Tholian Captain* NPC
this Ability “Tholian Absorption Lattice” gathers “charge”
stacks for every energy attack these will trigger a MASSIVE 360 degree AoE
that kills most Groups – don´t get to close – use TR-116B (no stacks)
(also spawn nasty AoE Mines and Stasis Drones to hold you in place)
Yea a well timed stun in a lightning.. thats always fun ^^
hit 110 today with my bros.
How much is the fleet starbase tactical (lets just say) +8 boost actually give you and where can you see this number after you activate it for 4 hours?
On ground? +10 Weapon Proficiency is +5% base damage, +10 weapon criticals is .6 CrtH, 2 CrtD, +10 Weapon penetration is +1 Armor Pen. Adjust it to +8 and you’ll get an idea.
Omg! 😵I how have I missed the Echo Pappa drone. I”v wanted that in sto for years!
“Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, greetings! Welcome to Minos, the Arsenal of Freedom.
If you need a little something “special,” be it for one target, or multiple targets, we got it, you’ll see it, here on Minos, where we live by the motto, “Peace through superior firepower.”. 😁
To be totally armed is to be totally secure!
Once unleashed, the unit is invincible. The perfect killing system
I’ve been using ambush to escape and flank.
Does Temporary Hit Points get affected by heal debuff?
Then Shields and Temporary Hit Points are the only hope at wave 109 or higher.
Is there a way to put the Large Syringe and the Large shield charge onto the toolbar without having to tie up one of the four “pockets”? With the Tribble, refrequencer, temporal flux generator, and gambling device. I no longer have room to put the syringe and shield power, and yet I feel as if I die so easily.
Things like Tribbles and Gambling Device I only put in one of the four pockets in order to activate them. They don’t need to stay there to keep their benefits active after activation so I can put them back in inventory to make room for consumables you describe. 🙂
Ok, thanks. I was thinking that was possible.
Why list endothermic over exothermic? The description is showing me more damage with the fire version than the event ice version and there is doffs to compliment it as well.
dmg should be equal at mk xiv and tholians as example have a high resistance against fire.
And low restance to cold.
Reminds me of another question I had speaking of resistances. Breen and cold?
they just do cold dmg, but i think they dont have specific cold resistance. but not sure about this.
The breen need special suits so it is cold. If you go to a Breen ship bridge is like a walk in freezer. So they should have less resistance to fire. Thats why I have been using the Science Kit Module – Anti-Time Entanglement Field . It does physical damage on Tholians and Breen. I use it with Gravitmetric field for best effectiveness.
Cold trait applies to the Aenar and Andorians too. I’ve been waiting to kill Cpt Shon.🤨
Because I’m KDF 😏
The titles come every 7 waves. I have 84,91 and 98 Q’od Hos victor. These take at least 3 hours,whew it’s a grind.
just depend on the team 😉
i think a few groups managed to do beat wave 100 in less than an hour 😉
as for tac kit:
how about coordinated synergies module from gamma rep. it boosts team dmg and run speed for 15 sec?
yea its a decent module, but i dont think that its better than the other ones.
Guide updated august 30, 2019.
Happy title farming!
Modules/Gear and teamcomposition used for the latest run with 1337 waves added
In addition, a full build is available too!
Very nice run, great going.
What kit are you using ?
delta kitframe with crth, kperfx2 and of your choice bc wpndmg is extremly expensive 🙂
Any fleets or teams available to take me to AoS round 100+ out there? I’m very well built but cannot find a good group of people to do this. I’m willing to throw in extra keys/EC if you are highly experienced and willing to make it past 100 with me. If interested Pls contact me (Frankistargazer) [email protected] or @Krista_2010. Thanks.
hey.you could mail me ingame (@felisean) in case you still search a team. depending on your timezone a weekend might be good for it 😉
Thank you! I will reach out to you guys.
Greetings, could you list best mods, best to mid range? like wpndmg>kitperf and so on? i wonder how is wpn pen and wpncrit in this list
Mods for kits? That’s CrtH>CrtX>CrtD>KPerf>WpnCrit>WpnPen>WpnDmg
Afaik WpnPen isn’t available on Delta kits so the best option would be [CrtH] [KP/Wpn] [KPerf]x2 [WpnCrit]. Good luck with finding that one.
Yeah that was what i mean, i forgot to write that 😀 Thanx Matey Cheerio 🙂
I think [crth][kperf]x2 and any other mods is optimal in the efficiency/cost range. Epic adds both HP and an additional kperf and the UR mod isn’t a serious concern. So you could gamble with any crth-kperf-3rd mod kit if you feel lucky.