here are some tips for the new Event Queue based on our experience earlier.
Kill everything and especially in higher waves, dont get onehitted :). If there are no meele enemies, always aim+crouch. Go out of AoEs!! (normaly red circles, cones or something 🙂 ) For higher waves or when you’re in trouble use Security Escort (Tactical) and Nukara Reinforcements – Elite Reprogrammed Drones to support you.
- Lightning Stage: hide under the bridge (laser area behind the round number^^), it wont hit and kill you there normaly. Only if one impact was placed directly infront of it, it could hit you inside.
- Hazard Stage: dont hide under the bridge, the fire will hit you there. Don’t stay in the Water, stay at the corners there (no Hazard there) or behind the bridges outside of the marked AoE Fields
- Weapon: Advanced Herald Antiproton Beam Projector or Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus and Nakuhl or Iconian for the Setbonus
- Shield: Nakuhl Shield (Episode Reward) or Iconian Shield (Iconian Reputation)
- Armor: Herald Tactical Combat Armor (Lobi) or Advanced Fleet Armor (Fleet Starbase) or Iconian Armor (Iconian Reputation if you’re using the rest from Iconian Set)
- Large Kit Overbooster (Kits and Modules RnD lvl 10, ate them like Tic Tac^^),
- Large Hypo, Frequency Modulator (Replicator, you could get Borg in there so its some kind of must have),
- Nukara Reinforcements – Elite Reprogrammed Drones (Nukara Reputation, could be used out of Inventory),
- Shard of Possibilities (Featured Episode replay event),
- Temporal Flux Generator (Ohh SHIT button ^^, Episode: “Time in a Bottle”),
- Paradox Corrector (Delta Recruit Event)
- Prestart Devices (last for one hour and you cant reapply them since you dont really get out of combat):
- Gambling Device
- Fleet Ground Elite Boost (+10 all Ground Skills, Fleet Starbase)
- Nog’s Nog (+10% all Damage, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent))
- Bajoran Mojito (+10 Kitperformance, Summerevent)
- Rum.Buttered.Hot (+10% Hitpoints, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent))
- Glazed Targ (+10% Shield Cap, Winterevent or equal bufffood from Summerevent)
This is a List of useful Kitmodules for that Challenge, might miss some that are usefull too, feel free to mention them below this post 🙂
DO NOT!!! use any sort of mines, like Crawler mines (even from Setbonus), Chroniton mines etc. It will slow down the respawn of the next wave drastically!
- Crystalline Spike (Crystalline Event or Phoenix Prize Box, useful for everyone)
- Take Cover (Command Specialization, one or two per Team)
- Paradox Bomb (Temporal Specialization)
- Hammer and Anvil (Command Specialization)
- Return Fire (Command Specialization)
- Phasic Shroud (Infinity Lockbox, could help to survive)
- Feign Desintegration (Intel Specialization)
- Motivation (two per team)
- Rally Cry (every tactical in the team)
- Trajectory Bending (if you have room for it)
- Graviton Spike (Summer Event, if you have room for it)
- Seismic Agitation Field (Summer Event Store)
- Cold Fusion Flash (Lockbox)
- Hyperonic Radiation (Not the UR version right now, its bugged and does not work aka does no dmg!)
- Maybe some of the Heals not sure and some of the Universal Modules 🙂
- Do NOT use Chroniton Mines (or any other type) for this Queue, they seem to slow down the respawn of the next wave drastically!
- Explosive Drone
- Quantum or Neutronic Mortar
- Seeker Drone
- Medical Generator (best with doff to have a chance to get a Shield Generator too)
- Flamethrower Turret
We used Temporal as Primary and Commando as Secondary. Other Combinations with Commando should work too 🙂
We hope that these informations could help you a bit on beating the arena 🙂
A list of Rewards is available here.
It seems that you could get more Dilithium than mentioned in that list.
Since it came up several times, the Reward Token is accountbound and the Reward from the Event Reputation Project (the Kit Module) is an accountwide unlock.
Right now, the last Title you could get is “The Worthy” for Wave 71 or so.
For general Ground Builds check our post here.