on this page you could find usefull informations like usefull gear, tactic, the mechanic from the queue about the Kobayashi Maru Event. Thisis stil a work in progress since we don’t know everything so far 🙂
It looks like one dedicated healer to protect the Kobayashi Maru and 4 Damagedealer are required. Every damagedealer should have Aceton Assimilator and Tractor Beam Repulsor equipped.
- In this mission you have to protect the Kobayashi Maru. Everyone should mark the ship as Focused Target to be able to switch your target fast and throw heals over and to see if its in trouble or not.
- Every 6 (?) stages is a boss stage
- There are 4 Stations/beacons on the map (north east, north west, south east and south west). Each of these stations could spawn bioneural warheads targeting the Kobayashi Maru.
- Position around the Kobayashi Maru but not to close, best would be between the kobayashi maru and the enemy spawns. But be careful, the Kobayashi Maru is flying around.
- Special Stages: Doomsday Device (Do NOT stay in front of the Device!! It will despawn after the stage), Hazardous Bombardement (do NOT stay in the blue aoe marker), Volatile Core Breaches (Same as Bombardement ^^), Iconian Probes (Kill them ^^), siege stage (several minutes of heavy incoming enemies), Hazard Thalaron Clouds (do NOT stay in the green clouds), Hazard: Turbulent Space (pull/push you around)
- Special Affixe: acceleration (everyone is on SPEEEEEEED), Technical Difficulties (System could go offline randomly), Unstable Cores (Corebreaches are 3 times stronger), Vengeance (Each kill makes the remaining enemies stronger), Nanite Infection (Nearby allies get dmg), weapon recharge (firecycle hast buff but heavy increase to weapon power cost)
- Know how to fight different enemies, as example voth (do not shoot into their reflect shields), tzenkethi (attack them from the front arc),
Usefull Boff Abilities:
- Tractor Beam Repulsor for crowd control. Some kind of must have for everyone.
- Gravity Well for crowd control
- EPTS in combination with ship trait Shield Overload for survivability. Good for everyone.
- RSP with Fabrication Doff for survivability
- Extend Shields to support the Kobayashi Maru
- Resistance buffs like aux to sif for the Kobayashi Maru
- Faw in combination with supression barrage 3 (Command Cruiser). The highest effect would be in combination with Beam Voth Weapons. Would take at least one person with this combination into the game.
- Faw in combination with attack pattern lambda. Would take at least one person with this combination into the game.
- Aceton Assimilator (control, drain, might draw fire | Zen Ship (Kdf) / Lockbox (Rom/Fed)
- Lukari Protomatter Field (Strong AoE heal | Lukari Sci Ship, Anniversary Event)
- Projected Singularity (crowd control | Zen Ship (Rom) / Lockbox (Kdf/Fed))
We will add more informations to this page later. Feel free to share your informations with us too 🙂
- You could get the voucher from this event every 20 hours ONCE per account. After finishing the queue 3 times, the reward will be an account unlock.
Repulsors definately help. Each team member should use them.
Our team made it to level 47. For my healer, I used a combination of what you listed here, plus used some pointers from /u/stomikey and a little bit of my own secret sauce.
Parsing the event, we found some interesting information. Our team did nearly 200M damage of Shield Scraping II from the Pilot tree. We checked our videos, and it turns out that the acceleration effect boosts it to a ridiculous level.
Sounds buggy with the shield scraping ^^
But dont be shy, share your full build 🙂
How did you get it to parse, all of the parses I have caused all loggers to hang, something to do with nanite infestation causing an error.
I used MS Excel to delete all lines with “nanite in”, “cause” and “br>”. Also CAT, another browser that was build by our friends @danfai and @lordcruncher was able to parse. Give it a try: http://cat.danfai.de/
Here is our take on the event with them: https://youtu.be/Zy6DjhdzumU
So how many marks did level 47 get?
So much bullshit. With 2 healers, round 51 is no problem. You just need 3 randoms in addition. But what else do you expect on a site called DPS-League, except of stupid DPS-Infos
sounds like you spend some time in there 😉
in addition, why care about “stupid dps infos” and post here. Especially in this guide with builds for survivability/heal 😉
Anyone knows what’s the current record? Max level somebody reached and made a screenshot/video to prove it…
last time it was round 47 if i’m correct, this time dont know
I reached round 43 once in last time’s Kobayashi Maru, but I didn’t this time lol
Curious as to what updates if any would be made to these builds.
most likely there will be changes. but for that we need the unlimited kobayashi to test them first 😉