This time we are having a guest blog about a PvP tournament, which sounds quite interesting. Hopefully some of you guys will think that too and participate.
As a note: That tournament is not organized or hosted by the DPS-League. Responsible for that is @captainhunter05.
Your DPS-League Admin Team
Hello PvP community!
It has been silent for a long time around the topic of STO-PvP-tournaments, but now the time has come for a great last PvP-tournament of a different kind – the NoBs V.
Everyone is allowed to participate in this tournament!
You sign in for it as a singleplayer and after the deadline is over, all participants will be distributed into fair teams with experienced players, because of that there won’t be a team which will be known as a winner before the tournament has started.
First of all the rules which make it even possible for people, who doesn’t have a lot of ressources, to participate.
- Only T5U fleet or Z-store ships (no event, lobi or lockbox ships, also consoles from T6, event, lobi or lockbox ships are not allowed to be used on the allowed ships),
- Only MK XII very rare equipment is allowed (fleet equipment is allowed, except tactical consoles from fleet spire),
- All Equipment is banned that came into the game after Delta Rising (Mission rewards, Research Lab Consols, Secundary Deflectors and Weapons like Coalition),
- Krenim Boffs are not allowed,
- No items from R&D are allowed (crafted weapons are allowed, as long as they don’t have crafting modifiers like pen),
- Lobi equipment is not allowed,
- Only reputation equipment is allowed from before Delta Rising,
- No personal and space reputation traits are allowed which came into the game with the R&D-revamp or after that,
- Starship traits aren’t allowed,
- All Doffs, which came with the release of Delta Rising, aren’t allowed,
- Specializations aren’t allowed (they can be disabled for space),
- Only bridge officer skills are allowed, which were available before Delta Rising,
- A maximum of three captains of the same career are allowed to fly together,
- A maximum of two ships with battle cloak are allowed per team,
- The console Fluidic Phase Decoupler is not allowed,
- A maximum of one AMS and one blackhole per team is allowed,
- A maximim of two aceton assimilators per team is allowed,
- No Scramble Sensors with duty officer,
- Console swapping to reduce a cooldown is not allowed,
- The Doff Emergency Conn Hologram is not allowed,
- Every participant’s gateway must be open at the day of the tournament.
- You can sign in until 21st March 2016 in below this post or in this thread on the forums.
- For the registration, I need to know your @handle and with which career you want to participate (Sci, Eng, Tac), furthermore I need to know, if you are a pro, experienced or a beginner and if you are able to lead a team / to be a caller.
- For example: @captainhunter05, Sci/Eng/Tac, able to lead a team / to call
- On 21st March 2016 all particpants will be distributed into fair teams.
- These teams have time until 1st April 2016 to prepare theirself under the rules for the tournament (for example: a team can play against an other team during the training period. Because of doing that, you’ll bring yourself and your team 100% prepared into the tournament).
- The tournament is determined on 2nd April 2016 (Saturday), probably with a livestream/youtube and moderators.
- Furthermore there will be a teamspeak server which will be used for training and for the tournament itself (because of that all participants should have teamspeak).
- We hope that as much people as possible will sign in.