Below is a download link for the new Combatlogreader.jar Beta version. We could need your help, especially from people with german logfiles to test the version. (#Note: so far there is the .jar version only for testing available). Please give us some feedback below this post or ingame @miwifbsd or @Felisean.
- Added detection for Mission: Core Assault
- Added detection for Mission: Twin Tribulation (work in progress, we could need the logfile in case its not detected propperly)
- Added detection for Mission: Binary Circuit (work in progress, we could need the logfile in case its not detected propperly)
- Changed detection for Sci Toons with a german logfile
- Changed the DPS Calculation for Sci Kit Module: Electrical Field. Selfdamage to pylon does not count as Damage anymore.
CLR Beta 4 Download
Happy testing 🙂
Does the CLR support command-line options, e.g. “clr.exe /open c:\log.log” or something?
I think you want to open a logfile, the path is saved in the .txt file generated in your combatlog folder.
My most recent ISA parse with my Sci toon is not listed under the Top S13 Sci DPS parses now even though this 147k parse surpasses my previous best of 141k which was listed under the Top S13 ISA parses. Is CLR not currently able to distinguish different careers?
Lately we had no problems. But you need to use your Photonic Fleet to be detected as a sci toon.
In case you used your photonic fleet, could you send me your logfile?
Sure, I’ll leave you the dropbox link?
Ok my clr version (v220.127.116.11) detect you propperly as a sci captain. Not exactly sure right now why it doesnt work propperly.. thx for pointing it out 🙂
p.s.: you should be listed as a sci now. Fix for the problem will be in the next clr version. In case you have that problem again, just contact me 🙂
Thanks very much! I’m also using v18.104.22.168, appreciate your help!
All of my team in ISA could not uplode a parse because it said we all 5 spent less then 94% in combat. I had about 30k dps with 10K comming from pets. I am not using the beta version but I wanted to make bug report. I should try the beta version since its portable software 😊.
On one of my ISA runs I am getting a different dps than two other different parsers. Its slight. Maybe from unowned damage?