Below is a download link for the new Combatlogreader.jar version which we consider as a Beta 3 version. We made some adjustments to the first and second Beta version. (#Note: so far there is the .jar version only for testing available). Please give us some feedback below this post or ingame @miwifbsd or @Felisean.
Big big thanks to @sesug for the support with this version!
Fixes Beta 1:
- Fixed memory leaks
- Remove unused Code and Refactor some parts
- Fixed InBoundMemory Exceptions when move Minutes between Combats to left/right
- Rework the way Auto Refresh works to reduce the amount of memory while reading the Combatlog
- Fix for a bug in Archive function, previously when auto reload was on and a archive file was saved, clr was reading the file again, again and again which have eaten your memory like nuts :>!
Fixes in Beta 2:
- Correct a bug for Combatlog Auto reload.
- Fix a bug where Players accidentally got another invitation.
New in Beta 1:
- CombatLog size detector, when your Logfile reaches 100 Mb you will get a reminder to keep your log small.
New in Beta 2:
- Added a predetection for Player Class (Tac, Sci,Eng).
Fixes Beta 3:
- Reload bug above 10mb combatlog files fixed
- Additional memory leaks fixed
- More code clean up
New in Beta 3:
- Added new map detection for “Arena of Sompek”
Happy testing 🙂