Below is a download link for the new Combatlogreader.jar version which we consider as a Beta 2 version. We made some adjustments to the first Beta version. (#Note: so far there is the .jar version only for testing available). Please give us some feedback below this post or [email protected] or @Felisean.
Fixes Beta 1:
- Fixed memory leaks
- Remove unused Code and Refactor some parts
- Fixed InBoundMemory Exceptions when move Minutes between Combats to left/right
- Rework the way Auto Refresh works to reduce the amount of memory while reading the Combatlog
- Fix for a bug in Archive function, previously when auto reload was on and a archive file was saved, clr was reading the file again, again and again which have eaten your memory like nuts :>!
Fixes in Beta 2:
- Correct a bug for Combatlog Auto reload.
- Fix a bug where Players accidentally got another invitation.
New in Beta 1:
- CombatLog size detector, when your Logfile reaches 100 Mb you will get a reminder to keep your log small.
New in Beta 2:
- Added a predetection for Player Class (Tac, Sci,Eng).
Happy testing 😛