We are proud to host our next Screenshot Contest! This time, it features the free ship from this years summer event .
The theme for this contest:
Any Version of the Risian Corvette (T5/T6/Pilot T6) has to be on the screenshot. The rest is up to you!
Conditions of participation:
- To participate you need to send in the screenshot link here or in the STO-Forum and we need your @handle. If your character is called [email protected], add @Doe to the comment with your entry here or at the forum.
- Only one screenshot per person is allowed.
- The use of photoshop or other similar programs to enhance the picture is allowed and highly appreciated.
- Not allowed are 3d rendering programms, it still has to be a ingame screenshot!
Deadline to participate and send in a screenshot is 14th of August 2019 6pm UTC.
The STO-League Admin Team will determine the winner after the deadline.
- The screenshot from the winner will be used for the shipbuild post at www.sto-league.com.
In addition, the winner will get 10 Masterkeys (PC Version of Star Trek Online)
- The second place will get 5 Masterkeys (PC Version of Star Trek Online)
- Between all participant 3×1 stack of Lohlunats. There will be a draw at the end of the event.
The winner will get the Masterkeys per in-game mail short after the decision is made.
- The members of the DPS-League Adminteam are not allowed to participate.
- No cash disbursement is possible, recourse to the courts is not permitted.
- With the entry you allow us to use the screenshot for the website www.sto-league.com
Your sto-league Admin Team
To take a good screenshot use the /screenshot_jpg command.
You could although try to increase the resolution by using /renderscale 2 or higher. The normal is /renderscale 1. But be careful, this is only for better computers and could slow down your game drastically.
Hello 😀 Thats my contribution: I hope the link works ^^
That is stellar.
oh Forgot my @handle @ killer marschmelo
Handle is @whicky1978
Each must live as he sees fit.
Thanks everyone for participating, we received a lot of great screenshots and it won’t be easy to pick a winner. We will publish our decision soon. Please make sure that you’re able to receive in-game mails…
Thanks everyone for participating. the draw for the 3×1 stacks lohlunats will be this evening 6 pm utc.
link to the draw: http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1335280GRDGT
Congratulations to the winners from the raffle for the lohlunats 🙂
And we have a winner, check out this post: