here are our suggestions for shuttle builds. The best working right now should be based on torpedos. These are mainly generic builds that could be adapted for other shuttles too since there are quite equal. The Danube itself (and the KDF counterpart) could be bought from the shipyard for a minor amount of EC.
- Danube Shuttle (Gravimetric/Particle Emission Torpedo/Spread)
- Danube Shuttle (Hyperplasma Torpedo/Bioneural Torpedo/High Yield)
- Danube Shuttle (Beam / FaW)
List of great consoles:
- Aceton Assimilator ( AoE dmg & aoe drain & draw aggro aka meatwall ^^ / Infinity Box)
- Delphic Tear Generator (Coneaoe dmg / Infinity Box)
- !!Defensive Drone Guardians (aoe faw dmg / Lockbox)!! attention, they’re buggy atm. do not use them!
- Dynamic Power Redistributor (dmg buff & heal / Lockbox, expensive for fed)
- Lukari Protomatter Field (high aoe heal / Anniversary Event Ship)
- Projected Singularity (Crowd Control / Infinity Box )
- Ferrofluid Hydraulic Assembly (great for torpedo builds / Terran Reputation)
- Chronometric Capacitor (great for epg&torpedo builds / episode reward)
- Bioneural Infusion Circuit (Lobi)
- Subspace Integration Circuit (Crowd Control&dng / Infinity Box)
- Point Defense (pbaoe dmg / Zen Ship)
- Disruption Pulse Emitter (Coneaoe dmg / Lockbox)
- Isometric Charge (dmg / Infinity Lockbox / Zen Ship)
- Tricobalt Tear Launcher (Appalachia / Zen Store)
List of great sets:
- Iconian (beam build / Iconian Reputation)
- Quantum Phase (beam build / episode reward)
- Dyson 3 piece (all builds => high cone aoe dmg clicky / Dyson Reputation)
- Nukara 3 piece (all builds => high aoe dmg clicky / Nukara Reputation)
- counter command deflector + 2 piece adapted maco or klingon honor guard (Torp Build / Omega & Undine Reputation)
- Solanae Deflector + 2 piece Temporal Defense (Torp&Exotic Build / Episode reward & Temporal Defense Reputation)
Good luck everyone!
I have a delta flyer what should i use on the ensign sci station?
I.e. Hazard Emitter I or Subspace Vortex I. Or if you have access to the trait improved tachyon beam, use it to heal your teammates.
The Romulan space it seem to work well in atmospheric assault. I like using to omnis with FAW against swarms of other small craft. Jam sensors and tractor beam are also nice. James sensors work so well against bigger enemies.
Ok. Thanks for the help.
Avoid Dual Heavy Cannons. They are too slow for small craft (fighters) Cannons work better for single targets. I like the Quad cannons. The Breen cluster torpedo will allow you to have mines which are good on some missions. These are good play tips for missions but may not maximize DPS compared to omni beams.
Quad Cannons are equal to dual and dual heavy cannons basically. same firemode, same arc.
For shuttles i would go with normal cannons in that case, higher arc so easier to handle. Main problem with cannons is, that you cant slot an ability for it there and you have to use perigrine or to’duj fighters to actually get a cannon/turret enhancing ability.
I’m confused by the use of the Dynamic Power Restributor Module for the torp builds. Is it just for the +40 bonus damage on the push button? The cool down for that 20 seconds of bonus damage is 2 minutes, and the passives for that console seem pretty irrelevant for a torp build (except the small damage resistance rating). Isn’t there a better console to slot into science? Just trying to understand the thinking.
I obviously can’t spell (Redistributor)
its used as a heal and dmg buff 🙂
but you could use other consoles too, delphic tear generator has a great clicky, defense drone guardians is great and so on. for some mission, aceton assimilator is great, always depend a bit on. but just check the consoles we’ve listed in the post 🙂
mainly you want universal clicky consoles to use there since the small benefit from other things doenst matter much at all 😉
I love the 3pc of the cardassian consoles, you get first a shield regen field that keeps you alive and 3 platforms that keep aggro from you, and then the torpedo platform that actually moves and shoots alot^^, the disruptor wave is not so great but it gives cooldown to those platforms so you can have them all time active.
yea could defnitly work on a shuttle, even tho aceton assimilator and the drone guardians are super strong on a shuttle for the few shuttle missions ^^
that was my idea with the peregrine/to’duj: morpho set!
they come with two tac consoles (morpho console and locator) plus innate rapid fire mixed with torp spread for ensign universal.
My first tests on missions were promising – didn’t try any tfo yet.
yea might work ^^
so what is a good build for a captains yacht then?