(Screenshot by @Rurinnfane, dont miss more awesome pics >here< )
here is our suggestion for the latest version from the mighty Galaxy-Class. Follow the steps from Picard and write your own Story!
For Beam Overload:
For Fire at Will:
For Fire at Will + Torpedo:
Doffs (for all builds):
- 3x Technician: Auxiliary to Battery CD Reduction (required, could be obtained via B’tran Cluster chain for free or via commendation ranks store)
- Energy Weapon Officer: Chance for CRTH (expensive, rare is usually good enough)
- Energy Weapon Officer: Chance for CRTD (expensive, rare is usually good enough)
- Emergency Conn Hologram: CD Reduction for Evasive Maneuvers (phoenix store, just get one!) and/or
- Shield Distribution Officer (Agent Nerul): Attack Pattern Beta restores hull when firing (delta operations pack, 12k zen pack. just use him when you have him) and/or
- Space Warfare Specialist: When activating Eng or Tac Boff Abilities, 20% Chance to get 10% of your outgoing damage as heal for the next 10 hits (if you don’t own Agent Nerul)
- Fabrication Engineer: Increase Duration of Reverse Shield Polarity (Only useful when using Reverse Shield Polarity!)
- Elder Malik’itan (Warfare Master, Gamma Recruit, ground slot): Increase damage vs All (if you have him, slot him!)
- Neal Falconer (Ground Warfare Specialist, Phoenix store, ground slot): Increase damage vs Borg (just get one, it’s not a mistake 😉 )
- Assimilated DOFFs like 20/22/25/27 of 47
Personal Space Traits
Here’s a list with some useful traits. Which one you use depends a bit on the mission.
- Fleet Coordinator (free)
- Superior Beam Training – Basis version for free, superior version obtainable at K-13
- Inspirational Leader (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Duelist’s Favor (exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – more interesting for cannon builds
- Into the Breach (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Point Blank Shot (Episode: House Pegh)
- Terran Targeting Systems (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Context is for Kings (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Adaptive Offense (exchange or Borg Lockbox)
- A good day to die (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Great for Tacs
- EPS Overload (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Kinda must-have for Engs
- EPS Manifold Efficiency (free) – Very useful for Engs
- Photonic Reinforcement (exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Great for Sci Captains
- Romulan Operative (free) – Only for Romulans
- Infiltrator – mandatory for Remans on Warbirds
Other helpful traits
- Fluidic Cocoon (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Only if you got hit by torpedos
- Give Your All (Lvl 15 Engineering R&D School) – for fluffy captains
- Repair Crews (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – another anti-fluffy trait
- Advanced Targeting Systems (Dyson T2) +16% CrtD on Rank I or +20% CrtD on Rank II, should always be used
- Precision (Romulan T2) +4% CrtH (I) or +5% CrtH (II), should always be used
- Tyler’s Duality (Discovery T4) +CrtH depending on your hull capacity, should always be used
- Energy Refrequencer (Iconian T2) – more heals, awesome and i would highly suggest to use this one.
- Controlled Countermeasures (Temporal T4) +addtional DMG against controlled targets => Only for A2B Builds with Cold-Hearted
- Tactical Advantage (Dyson T2) – more Armor Pen
- Magnified Firepower (Gamma T4) +5% DMG (I) or +6,3% DMG (II)
- Enhanced Armor Penetration (Delta T2) +5 Armor Pen (I) or + 6.3 Armor Pen (II)
- Emergency Weapon Cycle (Arbiter/Morrigu(crossfaction)/Kurak)
- Redirecting Arrays for Beams (Tucker/Tebok(crossfaction)/Klothos)
- Entwined Tactical Matrices for Beams and/or Torps (Gagarin / Qugh)
- Superweapon Ingenuity for Beam Overload (Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser – Lobi)
and then choose 3 of them:
- Weapon Emitter Overdrive (Vaadwaur Juggernaut)
- Cold-Hearted – Must have for A2B (Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider Winter 2017/18)
- Superior Area Denial – If you don’t have A2B or the raider or as an addition (Mirror Universe Engle-class Strike Wing Escort/Infinity Pack: Starship Trait)
- Vaulting Ambition (Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser)
- Calm Before the Storm (Cardassian Intel Flight-Deck Cruiser)
- Promise of Ferocity (Thozyn/Vandros/Xechas)
- Strike from Shadows (Shran Escort)
- Super Charged Weapons – if you’re using a torpedo (Kopesh Tactical Dreadnought Warbird, crossfaction or one of the other Tactical Flagships)
- History Will Remember (Support Cruiser T6)
- Promise of Ferocity (Thozyn/Vandros/Xechas)
- Improved Critical Systems (AoY Event)
- Improved Unconventional Tactics (Strategist Spec, Discount version if you don’t have anything else to use)
- Superior Command Frequency (Command Spec, Discount version if you don’t have anything else to use)
Weapon mods as always, CrtD or Dmg, epic mod: CrtD/Dm. Pen is good too if you’re using crafted weapons.
Other gear used: Colony deflector, Competitive Impulse Engine, Discovery Reputation Warp Core and Shield.
Full beam boat, Advanced Phaser Arrays, Terran Task Force Array and Trilithium Omnibeam. Adding the Wide Angle DBB from the Discovery Reputation instead of one of the Advanced Arrays could work well too.
Consoles: D.O.M.I.N.O, Dynamic Power Redistributor Module, Bioneural Infusion Circuits, Reinforced Armaments, Weaponized Helical Torsion, Tachyokinetic Converter, Altamid Modified Swarm Processor, Assimilated Module, Lorca’s Custom Fire Controls, 2x Vulnerability Locator
Beams and Torpedo:
Quite identical to the beam boat, just with a Dark Matter Torp and the Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Bank.
The ship can be used for any faction and profession.
Feel free to comment below or ask us directly via Discord or in-game.
You have a turret for mixed armament synergy… Why?!
most likely a leftover, use the omni beam instead 🙂
Why isnt any torpedo build suggestions?
I don’t like 4/4 builds with torpedos.
I might be completely missing this, but are the points spent in EPG skill doing anything on this build? Does it make sense to put them elsewhere?
Thanks for all of your work and help on this!
There is nothing else that boosts your damage. Anti-Time Entanglement Singularity will profit from it also some active console abilities.