here is our suggestion for the latest Event Ship, the Kithomer Class Alliance Battlecruiser T6. We show you some Cannon and Beam builds for this ship. Enjoy!
Here they are for Cannons:
For Beam Overload:
For Fire at Will + Torpedo:
Doffs (for all builds):
- 3x Technician: Auxiliary to Battery CD Reduction (required, could be obtained via B’tran Cluster chain for free or via commendation ranks store)
- Energy Weapon Officer: Chance for CRTH (expensive, rare is usually good enough)
- Energy Weapon Officer: Chance for CRTD (expensive, rare is usually good enough)
- Emergency Conn Hologram: CD Reduction for Evasive Maneuvers (phoenix store, just get one!) and/or
- Shield Distribution Officer (Agent Nerul): Attack Pattern Beta restores hull when firing (delta operations pack, 12k zen pack. just use him when you have him) and/or
- Space Warfare Specialist: When activating Eng or Tac Boff Abilities, 20% Chance to get 10% of your outgoing damage as heal for the next 10 hits (if you don’t own Agent Nerul)
- Fabrication Engineer: Increase Duration of Reverse Shield Polarity (Only useful when using Reverse Shield Polarity!)
- Elder Malik’itan (Warfare Master, Gamma Recruit, ground slot): Increase damage vs All (if you have him, slot him!)
- Neal Falconer (Ground Warfare Specialist, Phoenix store, ground slot): Increase damage vs Borg (just get one, it’s not a mistake 😉 )
- Assimilated DOFFs like 20/22/25/27 of 47
Personal Space Traits
Here’s a list with some useful traits. Which one you use depends a bit on the mission.
- Fleet Coordinator (free)
- Superior Beam/Cannon Training – Basis version for free, superior version obtainable at K-13
- Inspirational Leader (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Duelist’s Favor (exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – more interesting for cannon builds
- Into the Breach (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Point Blank Shot (Episode: House Pegh)
- Terran Targeting Systems (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Context is for Kings (exchange or Infinity Lockbox)
- Adaptive Offense
- A good day to die (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Great for Tacs
- EPS Overload (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Kinda must-have for Engs
- EPS Manifold Efficiency (free) – Very useful for Engs
- Photonic Reinforcement (exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Great for Sci Captains
- Romulan Operative (free) – Only for Romulans
- Infiltrator – mandatory for Remans on Warbirds
Other helpful traits
- Fluidic Cocoon (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – Only if you got hit by torpedos
- Give Your All (Lvl 15 Engineering R&D School) – for fluffy captains
- Repair Crews (Exchange or Infinity Lockbox) – another anti-fluffy trait
- Advanced Targeting Systems (Dyson T2) +16% CrtD on Rank I or +20% CrtD on Rank II
- Precision (Romulan T2) +4% CrtH (I) or +5% CrtH (II)
- Tyler’s Duality (Discovery T4) +CrtH depending on your hull capacity
- Energy Refrequencer (Iconian T2) – more heals, awesome and i would highly suggest to use this one.
- Controlled Countermeasures (Temporal T4) +addtional DMG against controlled targets => Only for A2B Builds
- Tactical Advantage (Dyson T2) – more Armor Pen
- Magnified Firepower (Gamma T4) +5% DMG (I) or +6,3% DMG (II)
- Enhanced Armor Penetration (Delta T2) +5 Armor Pen (I) or + 6.3 Armor Pen (II)
- Emergency Weapon Cycle (Arbiter/Morrigu(crossfaction)/Kurak)
- Withering Barrage for Cannons (Valiant/Malem(crossfaction)/Kor)
- Redirecting Arrays for Beams (Tucker/Tebok(crossfaction)/Klothos)
- Entwined Tactical Matrices for Beams and/or Torps (Gagarin / Qugh)
- Superweapon Ingenuity for Beam Overload (Xindi-Primate Ateleth Dreadnought Cruiser – Lobi)
and then choose 3 of them:
- Weapon Emitter Overdrive (Vaadwaur Juggernaut)
- Cold-Hearted – Must have for A2B (Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider Winter 2017/18)
- Superior Area Denial – If you don’t have A2B or the raider or as an addition (Mirror Universe Engle-class Strike Wing Escort/Infinity Pack: Starship Trait)
- Vaulting Ambition (Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser)
- Promise of Ferocity (Thozyn/Vandros/Xechas)
- Calm Before the Storm (Cardassian Intel Flight-Deck Cruiser)
- Strike from Shadows (Shran Escort)
- Improved Critical Systems (AoY Event)
- Super Charged Weapons – if you’re using a torpedo (Kopesh Tactical Dreadnought Warbird, crossfaction or one of the other Tactical Flagships)
- History Will Remember (Support Cruiser T6)
- Improved Unconventional Tactics (Strategist Spec, Discount version if you don’t have anything else to use)
- Superior Command Frequency (Command Spec, Discount version if you don’t have anything else to use)
Weapon mods as always, crtd or dmg, epic mod: crtd/dm. Pen is good too if you’re using crafted weapons.
Other gear used: Colony deflector, Competitive Impulse Engine, Discovery Reputation Warp Core and Shield.
Weapons used: Quad Phaser Cannons, Prolonged Dual Cannons, Terran Task Force Dual Heavy Cannon, Targeting or Sensor-Linked Phaser Heavy Cannons, Trilithium Turret, Gamma Rep Turret, Targeting or Sensor-Linked Turret
Weapons used Advanced Piezo Polaron Plasma Cannon, Altamid Plasma DHC/DC, Altamid 3 piece and Biomatter Turret (Lobi).
Weapons used are Terran Task Force DHC, Spiral Wave DHC/DC, Targeting Linked Omni+Turrets.
Instead of Competitive Engine and Discovery 2 piece you could use a Combat Impulse Engine [Spd]x4, a Deuterium Stabilized Core (both crafting) and the Crystal Matrix Shield (Episode: Para Pacem) or a regenerative or resilient elite fleet shield. In addition, Locator Consoles could be used instead of Colony Consoles or even for the first start normal Polaron Phase Modulator consoles. Use the Morphogenic Console for one of your tac slots and you could add the lorca console too. Cannons are from Lukari Rep, 3x Dominion DC (reward from 2600er story arc), Morphogenic Set from Gamma Quadrant Arc, Turrets from Gamma reputation.
A basic beam boat with a Terran Taskforce and 5 Advanced Phaser arrays. The Wide Angle DBB offers a bit more damage for you forearc. If you just want to broadside, take a 6th advanced array.
This is an example of a beam overload build with 4 Spiral Wave Disruptors and the Disruptor Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Bank. Sadly you can’t use a third omni-beam, so a beam array has to do the job. The Terran Task Force Beam array can also be used as a front weapon. If you want to use a different energy type you may put a torpedo into the 3rd aft slot just to get a set bonus. Sadly three Lobi consoles and the DPRM make this build quite expensive.
Beams and Torpedo:
Quite identical to the beam boat, just with a Dark Matter Torp. You could also use 2 more DBBs and a 2nd (crafted) omni for more forward firepower.
The ships can be used for any faction and profession.
Feel free to comment below or ask us directly via discord, teamspeak or in-game.
Thanks for this helpful Build. Is the primary Specialization for Eng and Tac here Espionage and as a secondary Strategy? Sorry for the question from a returning player.
yes thats correct. inteligence for primary, strategist secondary
I’m seeing Best Served Cold on some of the recent builds. Is it more powerful than the description make it appear to be?
its okish, more like a “dont know what to slot there” ability in most cases 🙂
I cant recognize all Consoles in the beam build can you tell me which one you used? Thanks
you could find them all there, just check the subpages for tac, eng, sci, universal consoles.
Hope that helps
Yeah thanks helped a lot.
Hey thank’s for the nice build versions. I just can’t find two consoles.
If we are looking at the Corona Version hehe. It’s the Sci-Console right one and the Tac-Console left one. I am unable to find them, could ya help me out with that?
d.o.m.i.n.o (bajoran interceptor) for the sci console and lorca console (discovery rep)
Thank you for the build!
The phaser cannon setup doesn’t have any torpedoes or beams; what would I use instead of beam overload & torpedo spread? Unless there’s some reason to keep those?
they are trigger abilities for the competitive engine. but you could use whatever ability you want there 😉
Which one is it for the colony deflector and same for the competitive impulse?
competitive impulse tactical or eng version, depending on your favor. usualy its the tactical version lately due to the lack of eng trigger abilities.
intervention colony deflector with [eps] [colcrit] mods.
There is also the first two consoles for the sci slot of the Corona build that i didn’t find…
altamid and bioneural (both lobi), but they are used for all builds.. 😉
you could check consoles here:
Thanks! I searched all the sto site but i didn’t find them 🤔
Nice,very nice,but i have a correction and a question if you please 🙂
(free)– Kinda must-have for Engs…from(exchange or Sphere Builder Lockbox)
2.Energy Refrequencer (iconian T2) was nerfed into the ground to the point of being useless…no?
energy refrequencer got nerfed at some point, but that got some kind of reverted with the introduction of the t6 reputation. its again a good trait to increase your survivability.
and yes, eps overload isnt free at all ^^
Cool thx for the info,i’ll do some minor testing,but i suspect it’s only worth it if dps is at or near 100K though. 🤔
Hi can you tell what the console in the right sci position is I can’t find it on the wiki.
dynamic power redistributor. but you should find that one here:
in the beam boat build.
thanks I tried looking for it on the main universal console page but I don’t think its there.
Having issues on stopedia without images; on your Frank builds, what is the first console on the ENG row?
Great builds bud, thanks!
in case you dont have the legendary ship pack (its from the legendary discovery), use this:
Thanks bud. Another question, on the Disruptor Cannon build, the Lt Uni Boff is set to Beam Overload I. Was that an error?
the ensign beam overload 1 is a trigger ability for competitive engine and the other possible triggers 😉
A little late to the party, but I seem to be unable to find quite a few consoles in those builds on the wiki.
I am trying to build the Phasercannon variant, so these are the consoles I can’t find:
eng: 3rd and 4th
sci and tac: 1st
I guess those are some ship-specific consoles. as I can’t find D.O.M.I.N.O. and V.A.T.A either on any of the pages on consoles on the wiki.
Any help is aprreciated!
Eng: https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Synergistic_Retrofitting_Set#Console_-_Universal_-_Dynamic_Power_Redistributor_Module, https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Task_Force_Ordnances#Console_-_Universal_-_Ordnance_Accelerator